We're on a mission to make managing customer experience more simple and more delightful. And the team here at Pisano has been busy working on some super exciting new features that will bring us closer to to achieving our mission.
The new features we built into the platform reflect our broader strategy of enabling the most essential competencies in modern CX teams.
Core abilities that will enable a better understanding of customers and the delivery of stellar experiences across a variety of use-cases — no techie gimmicks.
Here's a quick rundown of what the product team has been cooking lately. And what you can get started with right away using Pisano.
Incoming Email: A Shared Inbox for Scalable Customer Engagement
We're big believers in live chat. Companies should be able to talk to customers in more human and engaging ways. And live chat one of the best ways to engage customers — or prospects — in real time.
But sometimes people just want to send an email. That's why now you can connect any email address directly to Pisano and get feedback messages through email that's sent to that address.
Your browser does not support video :(
You'll take control of your inbox with the advanced features of the Pisano platform. Leveraging Pisano's AI based tagging, team collaboration, organizational hierarchy, routing, escalation and advanced reporting — all with email!
- Support customers effectively by automatically assigning tickets to the right teams.
- Manage inquiries and leads by making sure your sales people only receive the highest value prospects in their inbox.
- Capture more feedback and let Pisano's natural language processing AI sift through the data to uncover the deepest insights.
- Organize customer requests to prioritize the most important ones that will move the needle and delight customers.
With Pisano's shared inbox you'll get more done without having to rely on additional third-party solutions. Having everything about your customers in one place.
Custom Event Analytics: Going Beyond the Survey
Our new and improved event analytics system allows you to log any type of customer activity to the Pisano platform.
Customer activities like website visits, purchases at stores, support tickets opened and many more. Anything you can imagine really can be streamed to the platform in an organized and structured way.
This reduces the back-and-forth with external analytics services like Google Analytics. And the need for complicated integrations that cost time and money. The obvious benefits aside, you'll see that combining customer data with experience data will enable something quite bigger in your organization.
Being truly proactive.
Instead of having to ask customers, you'll just know.
- You'll know when to send out marketing emails and what will resonate with customers at an individual level. Not just segments and personas.
- You'll know your customer needs support before they contact your support line.
- You'll know what behavior correlate with higher sales and customer lifetime value.
- You'll know which customers are at risk of churn(also known as attrition) and you'll have a chance to win them over before they do.
With a more centralized view of the customer and support for more complex journeys. You'll be able to get closer to customers and offer better experiences.
User Experience: New Dashboard Design
Modern features need a modern look. That's why we've updated our dashboard user interface for a more pleasant user experience.
- New color scheme with a focus on accessibility features like high contrast ratios for users with impaired vision.
- New font family Libre Franklin. An open-source version of the classic Franklin Gothic typeface. With beautiful rounded edges that maintain legibility across a range of sizes and weights.
- New navigation and channel icons as well as improved product copy for a more intuitive dashboard experience.
We value good design in our products because we believe it is essential for a great experience. And we're constantly looking for ways to improve it so stay tuned for more design updates.
* * *
We've got even more features in the works that we believe will be a breath of fresh air for CX professionals trying to navigate the complex landscape of modern customer experience management.
And will enable you be more productive and delight more customers.
So keep an eye out for future updates and if you'd like to get in touch with us to learn more about what we have to offer, please say hi at firstname.lastname@example.org!