Pisano is a scaling technology company where we develop an elegant and innovative Experience Management Platform to
- Enable businesses to better understand their customers and employees, and provide an exceptional experience with the art of collecting feedback from various channels, analyzing their behavior and engaging with them.
- Empower the customers’ and employees’ voices to be heard by businesses who invest in experience management by respecting the ethical values of privacy.
We are a rapidly growing company, seeking to add diligent, self-driven, and passionate individuals that could add to our success-oriented team. Don’t hesitate, join us and be a part of a place where today’s journey paves the way to tomorrow...
How is Pisano Doing?
This is what’s happening at Pisano…
- We are funded by international investors
- We have 100+ enterprise customers from all over the world
- Our platform is being used in 30+ different countries every day
- We are on the trajectory of boosted growth through our successful & proven business model around Europe, MENA, and APAC.
What is Pisano Looking For?
We are looking for a Sales Account Manager who has extensive experience in developing relationships with clients to acquire new business and network with existing customers to retain and expand their business.
You will be
- Responsible for managing client accounts in the most efficient way to generate sales for the business. This involves researching business opportunities; setting up meetings; attending conferences, trade shows, networking and corporate events.
- Building and maintaining strong relationships with the clients, once the business is secured, making yourself available to handle concerns and building the clients’ trust to make sure they stay loyal to Pisano.
- Reporting directly to the CEO and Country Manager .
What Does Pisano Expect From You?
We expect you, our ideal Sales Account Manager, to
- Develop sales plans to effectively and efficiently cover the assigned accounts.
- Manage lead qualification and conversion from interested accounts assigned by the management.
- Logically prospect and generate new contractual relationships with accounts.
- Do inside sales activities with limited travel requirements (<5%).
- Do accurate monthly forecasting and revenue delivery.
- Update Hubspot (or a similar CRM) and Basecamp (or similar project management softwares) with accurate customer and pipeline data daily basis.
- Generate short term results whilst maintaining a long term perspective to maximize overall revenue generation.
- Actively involve in the management of the closed accounts during the first contract period and take strong responsibility on upsell, cross sell and renewal.
- Manage the end to end sales process through engagement of appropriate resources such as Company Executives, Partners, Development and Customer Success etc.
- To exceed quarterly/annual sales targets by driving new opportunities and selling Pisano solutions into assigned accounts.
What Skills Do You Need?
A successful Account Manager is a self-motivated individual who can perform at optimal levels under pressure. You must be an original thinker that can offer ideas about generating new sales and effectively deal with people to maintain customer satisfaction.
Core Skills: These core skills are essential to secure a job as a Account Manager:
- Advanced sales skills, which includes the ability to market and close the sale of an offering
- Negotiation skills to secure accounts at a profit
- Interpersonal skills to communicate with clients over the phone and in face-to-face meetings
- Analytical skills to judge the current market and the competition in order to set accurate pricing
- Knowledge of mathematics and accounting to prepare budgets and expense reports
Advanced Skills: It’s always advantageous to offer more than the basic skills; these are common advanced skills that Account Managers strive to possess:
- Advanced computer software proficiency
- Experience with syndicated data, software and measures
- Basic knowledge of retail initiatives
Tools of the Trade: Brush up on your knowledge of these tools as you will be asked to utilize them in your daily role as a Account Manager:
- Microsoft/Google Office Applications
- Contact Management Softwares
- Customer Relationship Management Softwares (HubSpot is preferred)
- Cloud-based Applications
What Technical Qualifications Do You Need?
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English. This is a must.
- At least 7 years of B2B sales or account management experience in Enterprise Software (preferably in CRM, ERP or Contact Centre) with successfully managing & developing sales accounts and channels.
- Proven track record of overachievement and driving sales growth in a business.
- Experience in Pipeline Management, Projection and Budgeting.
What Characteristics We are Looking For?
- Professional Persistence
- Thought Leadership