Pisano is a scaling technology company where we develop an elegant and innovative Experience Management Platform to
- Enable businesses to better understand their customers and employees, and provide an exceptional experience with the art of collecting feedback from various channels, analyzing their behavior and engaging with them.
- Empower the customers’ and employees’ voices to be heard by businesses who invest in experience management by respecting the ethical values of privacy.
We are a rapidly growing company, seeking to add diligent, self-driven, and passionate individuals that could add to our success-oriented team. Don’t hesitate, join us and be a part of a place where today’s journey paves the way to tomorrow...
How is Pisano Doing?
This is what’s happening at Pisano…
- We are funded by international investors
- We have 100+ enterprise customers from all over the world
- Our platform is being used in 30+ different countries every day
- We are on the trajectory of boosted growth through our successful & proven business model around Europe, MENA, and APAC.
What is Pisano Looking For?
Pisano is looking for an experienced Demand Generation Manager to join our marketing team in Turkey. This person should have expertise in crafting and executing successful demand generation programs for the enterprise segment, while collaborating closely with product marketing, sales, SDRs, and external agencies and vendors.
We are looking for someone who can take full ownership of integrated campaigns, uncover new opportunities, move quickly, and has a strong appetite for growth.
If you’re looking to roll up your sleeves, make an immediate impact, and be a high-visibility marketer within the organization, this role might be for you.
What Does Pisano Expect From You?
We expect you, our ideal Demand Generation Executive to:
- Plan and execute end-to-end demand generation programs, which include, but are not limited to, webinars, emails, nurtures, paid media, content syndication, etc.
- Develop and execute innovative, multi-channel campaigns to drive enterprise MQLs and sales pipeline, while closely monitoring conversion rates and optimizing campaigns at each stage.
- Manage agency and contractor relationships, expectations, and budgets
- Develop a comprehensive marketing plan to drive net new prospects to a large-scale digital conference. Communicate internally to the business on progress and results, and support project management to execute conference and provide a delightful experience to prospects and existing customers.
- Own the NA customer webinar program by partnering closely with product marketing and sales. Provide a stage for customers to share their Pisano stories, ensure that customers have a seamless experience, and communicate progress and results to internal teams.
- Partner with NA SDR team to ensure quality lead delivery and proper follow-up according to established SLAs. Build a consistent feedback loop and continuously improve and optimize lead hand-off processes in conjunction with the Marketing Operations team.
- Own campaign strategy and implementation plans with execution support from web, design, and field marketing teams.
What Technical Qualifications Do You Need?
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, or related field,
- Minimum of 4 to 6 years of full-time marketing experience,
- 2+ years of demand generation/campaigns experience,
- Experience implementing enterprise-level demand generation programs,
- Tactical, hands-on experience with lead forecasting, reporting, and analysis,
- Proven experience working with paid media and content syndication vendors,
- Experience developing compelling messaging and voice across all digital channels,
- Experience managing third party vendors including agencies and contractors,
- Experience partnering with SDRs and sales teams to coordinate, communicate, and deliver offers and campaigns that resonate deeply with customers along buyer’s journey,
- Must be a self-starter who excels at multitasking and thrives in a fast-paced environment,
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to prioritize and shift workload to meet deadlines,
- Excellent communication skills since you will be representing Pisano,
- Strong ability to work with others to achieve a common goal.
What Characteristics We are Looking For?
- Professional Persistence,