Pisano is a scaling technology company where we develop an elegant and innovative Experience Management Platform to
- Enable businesses to better understand their customers and employees, and provide an exceptional experience with the art of collecting feedback from various channels, analyzing their behavior and engaging with them.
- Empower the customers’ and employees’ voices to be heard by businesses who invest in experience management by respecting the ethical values of privacy.
We are a rapidly growing company, seeking to add diligent, self-driven, and passionate individuals that could add to our success-oriented team. Don’t hesitate, join us and be a part of a place where today’s journey paves the way to tomorrow...
How is Pisano Doing?
This is what’s happening at Pisano…
- We are funded by international investors
- We have 100+ enterprise customers from all over the world
- Our platform is being used in 30+ different countries every day
- We are on the trajectory of boosted growth through our successful & proven business model around Europe, MENA, and APAC.
What is Pisano Looking For?
We are seeking a Delivery Manager who is not only diligent & passionate but has the drive to provide leadership, expertise, and direction on large-scale complex projects or programs.
You will be
- Responsible for working with our enterprise customers and our integration engineers to implement elegant, innovative, and scalable Experience Management solutions to make businesses more human-centric.
- Reporting directly to Chief Customer & Technology Officer, and CEO
What Does Pisano Expect From You?
We expect you, our ideal Delivery Manager, to
- Influence us with your work ethic and passion.
- Lead projects to implement our platform and continuous program improvements.
- Work closely with Integration Engineers and Customer Success Managers to get things done and create successful customers.
- Manage and own the relationship with project stakeholders, including internal and external customers, keeping stakeholders informed of progress and issues to manage expectations on all project requirements and deliverables.
- Get customers back on track when accounts or implementations are at risk.
- Contribute to a positive work environment and install a sense of urgency and motivation in others.
- Read our Product Development Outline (medium.com/pisanoeng/pisano-product-development-ppd-outline-89f5509f975a) before your application.
- Develop a deep understanding of the Pisano platform.
- Act as a bridge between the Revenue and Product Development teams.
- Help our Product Development Team develop new platform features.
What Functional Skills Do You Need?
- Excellent communication skills since you will be representing Pisano.
- Experience in working with large and complex organizations with a proven track record for delivering software projects with successful outcomes.
- Strong ability to work with others to achieve a common goal.
- Resolve conflicts and manage cross-functional and external relationships; demonstrated ability to negotiate and influence without authority.
What Technical Qualifications Do You Need?
- Bachelor’s degree from a reputable university (Being graduated from a reputable university or an engineering faculty is a plus).
- Certifications such as PMP is a plus.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English.
- 5+ years of experience in project management at technology companies.
- 5+ years of experience in managing stakeholders and customers at the Executive level.
- Being involved in Experience Management Projects before is a plus.
What Characteristics We are Looking For?
- Professional Persistence
- Good Listener